To defeat Ushum for good, first acquire the Dimensional Key.
- Location: Dimensional Corridor (D-5)
- Door from (C-5) to (B-5), allowing access back to the Grail Tablet and exit
- Ladder in (C-4) up to (C-3)
- Ushum flies around the room, doing 16/32 damage on collision.
Its head is vulnerable. Because it constantly flies around the room, the difficulty is in hitting a moving target.
- Ushum has 80 health.
- Stand on the largest platform. Wait for Ushum to fly vertically past it and then take your shot. Ushum moves slow enough that you can move into position or dodge when necessary.
- Used to be called Bashumu.
- Ušum is Sumerian for dragon or snake. Bashumu refers to Bašmu, inscribed in cuneiform as MUŠ.ŠÀ.TÙR/TUR, “Venomous Snake”. It was an ancient Mesopotamian mythological creature. --Bašmu