Two weapons are kept in this land.
One lies beyond Pazuzu's guard.
The other lies in the Serdab of Light, which extends from the pit of flames.
A monster with the body of a human, the head of a dog, bird wings and a mane. Has an unusually high body temperature, so much so that it burns humans on touch. Creates blasts of hot air, throwing burning rocks at intruders.
--Vita version bestiary
- Pazuzu knocks a bunch of rocks from the ceiling when none remain
- Pazuzu picks up a fallen rock and throws it at the player
- First get the Chakram. Then wait on the second-highest platform and hit Pazuzu with it right after he picks up a boulder.
- The second-highest platform in the room provides shelter from falling boulders.
- Throwing Chakram as Pazuzu picks up the boulder tends to hit him and return the Chakram before he launches his boulder.
- Less than 10 Chakram hits will kill Pazuzu
- This strategy works with Shurikens too, if you don't have the Chakram. You can get 3 hits in every time from the moment Pazuzu flies to the centre of the room until the moment he throws a boulder. This will take a lot of ammunition, but it is a safe way to get the chain whip early.
- Alternative way is to stand to the right of a fallen boulder and hit Pazuzu with Axe when he flies to grab it and run off to dodge the boulder. While tiresome, this is a relatively safe method, since you are guaranteed to hit Pazuzu while having time to dodge his throw and being safe from colliding with him.
In Assyrian and Babylonian mythology, Pazuzu (sometimes Fazuzu or Pazuza) was the king of the demons of the wind, and son of the god Hanbi. --Wikipedia