To defeat Mushnahhu for good, first acquire the Dimensional Key.
- Location: Dimensional Corridor (B-3)
- Doors between (A-3) and (C-3)
- Pedestal needed to acquire Angel Shield in (A-3)
- The Mushnahhu fly around the room in a set pattern, doing 11/22 damage on collision.
- Only one Mushnahhu is released at first, then two. After a second is defeated, the remaining four emerge and fly around the room together.
Each flying dragon's head is vulnerable, but not the body.
- 3 hits with the Axe will kill one
- Each Mushnahhu has 15 health.
- Caltrops only deal 1 damage to you - standing in a corner and walking into your own Caltrops allows you to take 1 damage and become invulnerable for a few moments, instead of taking a large amount of damage.
- Try to find a safe place to wait between them. Because the Mushnahhu fly in set patterns, there is usually a place where you can stand still and concentrate on one at a time.
- Used to be called Mushumahhar.
- It may be based on Mušmaḫḫū, one of the three horned snakes.Wikipedia