Lahamu is one of the children of Tiamat, a Sub-Boss of Dimensional Corridor. It is a set of plate armor with a grinning sword, or maybe a grinning sword that moves a set of armor. It attacks in the form of an armored knight on land, and in the form of a metal fish in the water.
To defeat Lahamu for good, first acquire the Dimensional Key.
- When Lahamu is standing on the platforms, it will swing its sword and lunge at Lemeza.
- This attack is done after a long delay
- When Lemeza falls in the water, Lahamu will transform into a predatory-looking fish and swiftly move across the screen doing collision damage.
- This attack is difficult to dodge, and Lahamu will reform itself on the top-right platform when Lemeza gets out of the water.
Its head is vulnerable. Maybe its body?
- Lahamu has 30 health.
- Try to stay out of the water. Lahamu is easy to hit on a platform. Wait on the left platform for it to get onto the right one, then jump over and kill it.
- Alternatively, fall in the water so that he switches into his shark form, stand on one of the small lower platforms, and throw Earth Spear at it.
- It takes about 10 hits to kill it without the software combination.
- Used to be called Raham.