To defeat Kulullu for good, first acquire the Dimensional Key.
- Location: Dimensional Corridor (A-7)
- Kulullu jumps out of the water, then either falls back in to disappear or lands on a platform.
- 11/22 damage on collision
- After landing on a platform, Kulullu launches four fire bolts into the air from its trident before jumping back into the water. After a second, they spread and fall back through the room.
- 8/16 damage
Head and upper body. Its tail is not vulnerable.
- Kulullu has 50 health.
- Stay out of the water. Kulullu will begin its jumps on top of you and do unavoidable collision damage if you're in the water.
- Wait in the alcove on the right of the room (where there is no water beneath).
- You're safe from Kulullu's jump here, but not all of its fire bolts.
- If Kulullu lands on a platform within reach, you can jump out, attack, then get back to safety before it next emerges from the water.
- 11 hits with the Axe will kill it.
- Used to be called Creel.
- Kulullû was an ancient Mesopotamian mythical monster possibly inherited by Marduk from his father Ea.Wikipedia