One of the monsters born of Tiamat. A human with the tail of a scorpion that can shoot poison. Only attacks intruders. You won't get hurt as long as you aren't careless.
--Vita version bestiary
Girtablilu is one of the children of Tiamat, a Sub-Boss of Dimensional Corridor. She is a giant with the body of female human and a scorpion tail. Before acquiring the Dimensional Key, Girtablilu provides a soft introduction to the Dimensional Corridor Sub-Bosses respawning, and can be exploited in Coin Grinding Methods.
To defeat Girtablilu for good, first acquire the Dimensional Key.
- Girtablilu slowly crawls around to get Lemeza in easy range of her projectiles
- 17/34 damage on collision
- A slow blue projectile fires from Girtablilu's tail at Lemeza
- 16/32 damage
- Can be blocked with a Silver Shield, walls, and platforms
- They are affected by gravity and won't go far
Her head. Girtablilu's body doesn't take damage. Her head can be struck by the Axe from beneath the platform she crawls around on.
- Girtablu has 50 health.
- Stay below Girtablilu, safe from all her attacks, and strike her with the Axe
- Using a shield, hit her head with whatever you want.
Scorpion Men are featured in several Akkadian language myths, including the Enûma Elish and the Babylonian version of the Epic of Gilgamesh. They were also known as aqrabuamelu or girtablilu. They were first created by the Tiamat in order to wage war against the younger gods for the betrayal of her mate Apsu.--[Wikipedia]