Giant chlamydosaurus said to be the avatar of the sun god Aten. Weak to low temperatures. Sleeps in the lower portion of the ruins where magma flows. Has a huge body and stands only on its hind limbs. Attacks with great speed.
--Vita version bestiary
- Location: Temple of the Sun (D-6)
- Background music: "High Speed Beast"
- Unlocks: The number 3 (Life Seal) door at (D-5) leading into the Temple of Moonlight in (D-5).
Revealing the AnkhEdit
- Location: (C-1)
- Place a weight on the dais at (B-1) to drop a cart from the ceiling in (C-1). Push the cart from the left to make it fall to (C-2). Continue to follow and push the cart until it arrives at (D-5). There, stand with the cart on the blue platform until it descends to the middle of the room, then push it again into (D-6). This will make Ellmac's Ankh appear.
Finding the Ankh JewelEdit
- Location: (B-5)
- Enter the lower part of (B-5) and stand under the Eye of Horus for several seconds until the chest opens above. Do not place a weight on the dais or the eye will fall on you. Though it is possible to avoid taking damage from the eye, you will need to leave the area and come back to reset the puzzle. Placing a weight on the dais after unlocking the chest will re-lock it and force you to reset the puzzle as well.
Ellmac has 54 health.
- Ellmac first appears by stomping down onto the track. Lemeza will be instantly killed if he is underneath. This attack can be avoided by moving to the right of the screen until Ellmac jumps in.
- Ellmac opens his mouth and fires fireballs in your direction. The Silver Shield can block these fireballs.
- Ellmac rushes forward to do collision damage.
- Face (only when mouth is open).
Don't worry about falling off the minecart, you can't. He is invincible when his mouth is closed. Use the silver shield to block his fireballs.
- The Knife can make short work of him after 4 or 5 sessions where the track is level with Ellmac's head.
- The Axe+randc.exe+mekuri.exe combination kills Ellmac in 8 hits. Even without the combination, if you decide to get the Axe first, the fight becomes much more manageable due to the wide range swing and damage output.
After defeating Ellmac, you emerge in a poison-filled area of Twin Labyrinths.
Ellmac's name is a pun on the Japanese phrase meaning "Frilled Lizard".