Monster with a lion's head and six horse legs. Normally stands and walks with its legs, but can move at high speed by rotating all legs at once. Welcomes approaching enemies with kicks.
--Vita version bestiary
A monster with the head of a lion and the legs of horses. Its legs spin around freely, kicking all that approach to death. He is a Sub-Boss found in the Temple of the Sun (A-2) guarding the passage to the Inferno Cavern.
- Location: Temple of the Sun A-2
- Unlocks: After defeating Buer, the (A-2) door to Inferno Cavern and the Isis room in (A-1) become accessible.
Contact with Buer or its legs does damage to Lemeza
- Buer will fly from platform to platform, kicking its legs all around
- If Lemeza stands next to Buer (in Whip range) while it is moving towards him, Buer will kick at him.
Stick to the right side of the room to avoid setting off the statue traps on the left. Keep your distance and used ranged attacks.
- 11 Rolling Shuriken will kill Buer.
Alternatively wait for him to jump on a platform and hit him from beneath with the axe.
- He is the 10th spirit from the Ars Goetia.